2013년 7월 7일 일요일

24 Days!

 I don't want to post about mom's time here until she gets back to America and has time to upload some pictures! I will say that the weather was pretty much crap the whole time that she was here, and was SO humid the whole time, so we look like we didn't shower all 10 days, but I promise we did! So I apologize if we look awful in the pictures! We had a lot of fun and I'm really glad someone got to come over and see what I've been blogging and talking about! Until that post though, I'll update you on my remaining 24 days!!!!!

Side note: Mom left at 4:30pm Sunday, Korean time. The plane crash from Seoul to San Fran happened on Saturday Korea time, so we're safe there. Continued prayers for her safe trip, and for those in the plane accident as well.

I officially have 24 days left in South Korea! And on top of that, only 12 teaching days! It seems unreal to think that I've been here for 5 and a half months, but it happened and it was a great experience. I'm so close to going home that it's almost all I can think about! I just keep thinking about all the people I'm going to get to see, all of the delicious food I'm going to eat, all of the Target shopping trips I'll get to make, driving my car, having a dryer, not being sticky in this awful humidity all the time, and all of the fun little trips I have planned when I get back!

I have a 3 day teaching week this week because Friday is our Farewell Reunion Trip for the program I'm in, so that'll be fun. One last chance to see everyone before we head to all different parts of the world!

Then the next week I work all 4 days, but then that weekend is the Mud Festival. It's apparently one of the biggest, most popular festivals for foreigners living in Korea, so I'm really excited about that. Plus it'll basically be a mini-reunion again since almost everyone I know in Korea is going to it! Should be a good time of covering ourselves in mud.... haha I'm not sure, but it's really popular so I'm going with it!

Then, the next week is my last week with my kiddies :( It's bittersweet. Especially when I look back and think of the ones who almost had me in tears a few times at the beginning. It's funny how those little ornery ones are some of my favorites now. That weekend I plan on making one last Seoul trip to hang out with my friends in Seoul!

Then, that Wednesday I board the plane back to the US!!! 24 jam packed days, and it doesn't even stop there. As soon as I get back to America, I have to get things ready for school, find somewhere to live, and do all of the things I listed above, plus a Taylor Swift concert and a float trip!!! Now you can understand why I'm dreaming about America everyday! Can't wait to see you all! T-minus 24 days!

Mostly sweet 2nd graders! Little cuties! 

Sweaty messes because the classroom is hotter than ever and we can't use the AC, but my sweet 5th grader girls!

-Kyla

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기